What options you can make available policyholders and team members
Policyholder Action Emails
- Team members are notified anytime policyholders make changes on their dashboard. Changes include uploading photos, documents, and video, as well as sending messages.
- Upload Video
- The policyholder can upload videos.
- Live Call
- The Live Call option is available for video collaboration.
- Remote Control
- Claim representatives can take photos, record videos, and turn on the flashlight (if available on the policyholder’s device). Policyholders have the option to disable remote control during the live call.
- Multiple Viewers
- Adjusters can invite up to three additional viewers to a live call. This includes a Viewer Chat feature that can allow viewers to communicate with the adjuster without interrupting the call.
- Adjuster Picture-in-Picture
- Policyholders can see their claim representative during live calls. Adjusters need to have cameras on their computers for this to work.
- Upload Request
- The Upload Request is available.
- Web Conference
- Adjusters can send the invitee a link to join a web conference via their web browser.
- Share Desktop
- Web conference participants can share their desktop with the other web conference participants.