The Contents Collaboration process
Depending on your insurance carrier's specific workflows, this process may differ for your claim.
- Report your property loss to your insurance company, making sure to include your email address as part of your contact information.
- Your insurance company assigns your claim to a claim representative.
- Your claim representative emails you an invitation to Contents Collaboration.
- Create an account in Contents Collaboration.
- Build a loss inventory; include any supporting images you have.
- Submit your loss inventory.
- Your claim representative is notified that your loss inventory is ready for review.
- Your claim representative begins pricing items.
If your claim representative needs additional information, they send you an Info Request. When an Info Request has been sent, a new Info Requests tab appears.
- Your claim representative finishes pricing the inventory and completes the claim.
- You receive a notification that you can attach receipts for items you have replaced and a new Receipts tab appears.
You can upload the following file types: .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .esx, .zip, .bmp, .gif, .png, .jpg, and .jpeg
When you submit receipts, an email notification is sent to your claim representative.