What are the benefits of flagging an item?
Flagging personal property replacement items allows primary contacts and team members with full-access to a project to:
- Identify items that are missing information required to resolve a claim
- Bulk or individually flag items that require more information
- Assign one person or all team members to work on flagged items and provide comments to clarify what needs to be done to clear flagged items
- Notify team members and policyholders, using a new notification template, when they are assigned work on flagged items
- Track assignees and flagged items
- Review the details of items in the flagged tab and accept the changes or reassign fields to be completed.